- Bowling is fun, but man, I was sore afterward. My hip flexors didn't like all the lunges with weights I was doing. *g*
- On that theme, I really need to get back to the gym. We went for a "walk" with the dogs yesterday, and keeping up with the 10-year-old (that's 70 in dog years!), arthritic, meek Mayhem almost killed me. I don't like getting looks that clearly say "what's the problem, slowpoke?" from her. On the plus side, the new pills seem to be working wonders for her arthritis.
- Pasta with sausage, peppers, and sun-dried tomatoes cooked in a white wine sauce? Yum!
- Appliance shopping is just weird. It's almost like... I'm an adult! Heh.
- The play of the football game (Seattle vs Dallas, on Saturday) made a lot more sense when we realized the score was 20-21 for Seattle, instead of 21-22 for Dallas in the final minutes of the 4th quarter. The reception was a little fuzzy, so we thought the 20 was a 22. So, with seconds left to go we were alternating between "why does the Dallas QB (who fumbled a snap for a field goal from about the 5th yard line, ouch) look so devastated? They're still winning the game! They have it." and "Why isn't Seattle trying harder? Why are they letting the clock run down, they could score again!" Then the game was over, and the wrong team was celebrating, and we clued in to the fact that the second digit in the Dallas score was a "0" instead of a "2". Heh. That'll teach to just tune into the game for the last 10 minutes.
- The weather is freaky. I let the dogs out at 9 yesterday morning, looked around, and said "What a lovely spring day". The crocuses are starting to grow, the trees are starting to bud, and Havoc & Mayhem were getting frisky. It's not April, dammit! None of that should be happening!